Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Invitation Wording For A Shark Party

Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again (And Other Stuff)

Oh sì. Devo leggere qualcosa di David Foster Wallace.

E con questo I'm not saying that television is vulgar and stupid because the people who make up the Audience are vulgar and stupid . Television is what it is for the simple reason that people tend to look alike terribly in its own interests vulgar, morbid and stupid, and be very different with regard to the interests refined aesthetic and noble.
by Tennis, TV, trigonometry, tornadoes (and other fun things I'll never make)




So today is Saturday, March 18 and are chock full of people sitting in the bar of the airport of Fort Lauderdale , and when I got out of cruise ship at the time the plane will go up to Chicago must pass four hours I'm trying to kill the point on doing that sort of puzzle-hypnotic sensory of all the things I've seen, heard and made for the story that I was commissioned.
I have seen the beaches of sugar and water in a crystal clear blue. I've seen a full casual men's all red collar with a bell mouth. I heard that the scent when the suntan oil is spread over ten tons of human flesh boiling. I was called "Mister" in three different countries. I looked five hundred wealthy Americans jerky dancing the Electric Slide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment