Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cell Respiration Mammal Vs

... T'ameir comme un fou

Chiedere un poco di più ci consola
forse vivere sempre di più
ci farebbe superare queste poche ore

sento la nostalgia
rites of those very private
that now more famous
inside of me against you I fear the company

of those fires weak
now do not heat more


just me just me but a trail of pure youth
that I may have ruined
where it goes? where it falls?
I would like to continue to claim
the best of your young heart
this but I can not learn to avoid
the signal of my crazy sorrow

but a trail of pure youth
but maybe I ruined
a trail of pure youth
that I deserved
dove va? dove cade?
io vorrei continuare a pretendere
il meglio di questo tuo giovane cuore
ma non so imparare ad evitare
il segnale di questo mio folle dolore


Photo: Holga 73 by Buhoazul (Browse: deviantart.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment