Saturday, November 8, 2008

How Much Tequila In A Margarita Bucket

A che pensi?

"What are you thinking?" asked Lola.
"nothing"
" He always thinks of something " [...]
Lola put his hand on the head of Boris:
"I always wonder what's in here, "he said. "It scares me."
"Why?" I swear he is innocent, "Boris said, laughing.
"Yes, but I can not explain ... It 's one thing that comes alone. I have no claim at all. Your every thought is a small leak "

[...]

C 'This was, children running about in disorder, the same a hundred years, the same sun on the queens of chalk from his fingers broken, and all those trees, there was Sara, and his yellow robe. Marcella pregnant, the money. All this was perfectly natural, so "normal", so the Spains, the castles in Spain were ... What? A little warm secular religion for my own use and consumption? The discreet and seraphic accompanying my real life? An alibi? So I see Daniel, Marcella, Brunet, James, who wants to be free. Eat, drink like everyone else, is employed by the State, does not care about politics, law and the Ouvre Le Populaire, has financial worries. Only wants essere libero, come altri vogliono una collezione di francobolli . L alibertà è il suo giardino segreto: la sua piccola convivenza con se stesso.
(Matteo)

[...]
" Essere libero. Essere causa di se stessi, poter dire: io sono perché lo voglio; essere l'inizio di me stesso ." Erano parole vuote e retoriche, irritanti parole da intellettuale.
(Matteo)


Jean-Paul Sartre
L'Età della Ragione

0 comments:

Post a Comment