Sunday, January 16, 2011

Whats The Death Rate Of Navy Eod

ELF LUCKY CHARM IN WALNUT!!





After a while, 'that I thought I finally found the courage to pick up one of the many walnut shells that I continue to keep aside in anticipation of this moment!! : Roll: My Tray looked like a squirrel eater! : D So I said ... leviamone least one, and I remembered the balance of fairies and elves in nuts Daniela Messina rested almost .... almost! : No: but then I had a bit of pink fimo I did not know what to do, so I started work and left him to which I have yet to name ... elf! :) The child is totally
polymer clay .... it melts in a way !!!!! I had a nervous breakdown, partly because I did everything and then I cooked. : X I've painted with crude from the shadows and then I enhanced the color once cooked. The eyes are two glass beads and black, which I am so proud, I put the pins are sono modellati da soli...sì, io ho messo un pezzettino di pasta minuscolo e quando ho finito il lavoro si era creato il solco che li definisce....forse ero arrivata ad un punto di impazzimento tale che il re degli elfi ha avuto pietà di me! :rabbit:
Questo è il "pacchetto"

0 comments:

Post a Comment